In this page you will find some of my previous work and publications that is somewhat related to the topics I speek about in this blog. Hope you enjoy them 🙂
- de-Diego, I., Sanz-Moreno, A., Müller-Eigner, A., Venkatasubramani, A. V., Langhammer, M., Gerlini, R., … & Becker, L. (2020). Titan mice are a unique bred mammalian model to study obesity and aspects of metabolic syndrome. bioRxiv. (under review).
- de Diego, I., Peleg, S., & Fuchs, B. (2019). The role of lipids in aging-related metabolic changes. Chemistry and physics of lipids, 222, 59-69.
- Clearance of senescent cells: an immunotherapeutic approach (2018, Master degree small disertation project)
- The aging process (2018, Master degree essay)
- Targeting senescent cells: biomarkers (2017, Master degree essay)
- Lifespan and metabolism in different living organisms (2015, Final project Bachelor degree)